One phone number to reach VA 1-800-MyVA411 (1-800-698-2411)
The number to call when you don’t know who to call.
You only need to remember one number for information on VA care, benefits, and services or to speak to a live agent for assistance!
1-800-MyVA411 serves all members of the Veteran community seeking information or assistance. Veterans and their families may reach the Veterans Crisis Line directly by calling 1-800-273-8255 and pressing 1, by Chat, or by texting 838255. The White House VA Hotline is also available directly at 1-855-948-2311 for Veterans and their families to share compliments and concerns.
What kind of information?
- COVID-19 general information and updates
- Health care eligibility and enrollment
- VA benefits, such as disability, compensation and pension, education programs, caregiver support, insurance, home loans, and burial headstones and markers, among others
- The nearest VA medical centers, benefits offices, or cemeteries to Veterans
- Directory assistance and connection to VA Medical Center operators
- Technical support for VA.gov
- Debt and payment options
1-800-MyVA411 (1-800-698-2411) will connect you to all VA contact centers.